GSK Science in the Summer™, in partnership with The Franklin Institute, is a free science education program that helps elementary school children in the greater Philadelphia area “grow into science.” Through classes held in your local public library, the program gets kids excited about studying science with hands-on experiments.
All children must be pre-registered to attend.
• 2015 Course Descriptions
• Bucks County - Bioscience
• Chester County - Simple Machines
• Delaware County - Chemistry
• Montgomery County - Oceanography
• Philadelphia County - Physical Science & Electricity
In our research labs, GSK scientists are working to understand the basis of common diseases and why people respond differently to medicines. This knowledge will help GSK discover and develop new medicines to improve the quality of life. For more information, visit http://www.gsk.com/research.html.